Wiregrass Auction Group is looking for individuals to join our team. As an online auction company, we serve people by selling their possessions.
From pantyhose to plantations, we specialize in estate sales, business liquidations, as well as agricultural, residential, and commercial Real Estate.
This person serves a key role to help ensure successful auction events through careful and efficient preparation and execution. They will lead and participate in auction setup by lotting, describing, photographing, and catalogingauction items. Items will be organized, evaluated, researched, described, and then uploaded with photos into our online auction software. This position requires the ability to multi-task; be flexible; provide customer service; ensure data quality and operate within schedule. Auction projects may be located at off-site locations which require travel.
Auction Project duties including (but not limited to):
• Provide exemplary customer service
• Organize auction event sites for and participate in the efficient sorting, inventory, staging, and photographing of auction items
• Prepare sites for auction load-out
• Clean out properties, including trash removal, prior to and after Auctions
• Manage and maintain workload with little or no direct supervision
• Work cooperatively as a team member
• Related duties as necessary to support the company
• Have a valid driver’s license with a safe driving record
• A valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle is a requirement
Must enjoy helping people
Must be friendly and have good manners
Must be neat and take pride in your appearance
Must be punctual and work efficiently
Must pay attention to detail and have problem-solving skills
Must be able to handle fast-pace, stressful situations
Must be able to spell and have good grammar
Must be able to research and identify the value of items
Must have be abe to take detailed photographs
Full and part time positions available.
Good pay with bonuses.
Must be available to work Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm with some weekend work.